Monday, November 10, 2008

be still my beating heart.

man, sometimes shit just sucks, and there's no getting around it.
it's officially passed the two month marker for me being unemployed. i can't fucking do this anymore. cutting it real close to having to apply at mcdonalds.
on the lighter side, i'm doing great in school. i need to see an adviser to talk about next semester though and if i'll have my scholarship back. i can't afford another almost 3 years without it. or how ever long it will take me, i don't even know.

stop thinking about the past, it only brings up bad memories. the good ones come when you think about the future.

i need to take my own advice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am grateful to see you writing about what you feel, and what you are thinking. That in itself is good for you and for us.

Time will come sooner than we want it, and mostly it brings what we did not expect, and sometimes not in the least at all what we wanted, however; there are times when it just blows our minds with gratitude.

Stay up, and don't be afraid to look down, just for a few seconds.

kisses